Early Morning Activity And Health
Early Morning Activity And Health
Life Is Always Precious. We Must Spend Our Life With Healthy & Pleasent Way.If We Want To Live Happy And Lovely Life We Have To Make Our Life Activites Health Full.I wake Up Early In The Morning And Go For Walk.Morning Walk Is Big Blessing And We Should Make it Our Habbit.Fresh Air,Greenery,Sun Rise Rays Make Us Fresh.When We Take Breath In Fresh Air Our Lungs Get Fresh Oxygen.
After That I Do Exercise.Muscles Exercise Make Me Fresh Whole Day And I Feel Healthy.Youga Is Very Very Best Exercise For All Age Of People.
Then I came Back Home And Take Fresh Breakfast With Milk & An Apple.Its Really Good Diet.Eating Apple Is Very Healthy and Full Of Nutrition Breakfast.Milk Is in Good Source Of Protein And Energy.
My Another Early Morning Activity Is Reading Newspaper.I Get In Touch With World By Newspaper.
Reading Newspaper Activitity Stimulate the Mind For The First 10-15 Minutes Of Each Day.
Gardening Is Also My Best Early Morning Activity.I Love Plants,Flowers,Trees.Beautiful Roses Are My Weakness.When I See Any Rose I Feel My Self Very Romantic And Young.Roses Are Symbol Of Love.My Hobby Is Giving Water To Plants Daily.
My Another Early Morning Activity Is Look After Birds.When Sparoows Wait For Me And They Fell Happy When they See And Give Them Water And THeir Food.
So These Are My Early Morning Hobbies And I Am Satisfied With Them.THese Make Me Happy And Healthy.
Comments
Post a Comment